MMA – Fighter Dillon Danis Biography, Career and Net Worth
Dillon Danis (conceived August 22, 1993) is an American Expert Blended Combative techniques Craftsman from New Jersey, US. He is an MMA warrior who is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu dark belt. Moreover, the 25-year-old player prepared at the Union New York Foundation. In 2016, Conor McGregor employed him to be his hooking accomplice. Also, Dillon began battling at 15 years old. The MMA craftsman had a battle in the city. Afterward, he chose to prepare for this calling.
Dillon Danis American MMA Warrior
Furthermore, in 2015, Danis was the IBJJF Boca Raton Worldwide Open Hero for dark belts. The warrior achieved in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu specialist. Besides, at the 2014 IBJJF big showdowns, he completed second in the competition.
Full Birth Name Dillon Danis.
Other Name: Dillon.
Professional: Blended Hand-to-Hand-fighting Craftsman.
Age: Twenty-five (25) years of age
Date of Birth: Birthday August 22, 1993.
Origin/Hometown: New Jersey, US.
Star Sign (Zodiac Sign): Leo.
Ethnicity: White American.
Current Residence: New York, USA.
Height: 5′ 11″.
Weight: 77 Kg.
Biceps Size: 15.5 inches.
Body Estimations (chest-abdomen hips): 40-32-35.
Shoe Size: (US) 9
Eye Color: Dark Brown.
Hair Color: Black.
Dillon Danis Total Assets
Net Asset Approx. $750,000 US dollars (Starting around 2018).
Less Popular Realities about the MMA Contender
- Before making their MMA debut, Danis came out on top for a few championships.
- A portion of the titles are IBJJF Dish American No-Gi Champion, IBJJF New York Spring Open Boss, IBJJF
- Boca Raton Global Open Hero, IBJJF Title Holder, and so forth.
- Starting around 2018, the assessed Dillon Danis’ Total assets are $750,000 US dollars.
- The 25-year-old player is additionally extremely famous on Instagram having 406+ k supporters.
- Besides, the MMA craftsman is additionally motivated by Khabib Nurmagomedov.
- Danis right now prepares under Murilo Santana at Solidarity BJJ.
- He made his MMA proficient presentation in April 2018.
Check this out: Fergie